About LOTTO MAX
Maximum fun, and up to $60 million can be won!
How to purchase
Get in to win… in three easy steps:
- Log in and select ‘Buy a LOTTO MAX ticket’ on the Lottery page. If you don’t have a PlayOLG account with deposited funds, there are a few simple steps to getting started. After this one-time process, all your future LOTTO MAX purchases will be quick and easy.
- Select ‘Fast Checkout’ and we’ll randomly generate three sets of seven numbers for you. Alternatively, you can choose your numbers — 1 through 49 — for your first set of seven numbers, and your additional two sets of seven numbers will be randomly chosen. (Note: the additional two sets of LOTTO MAX numbers are always generated after you complete your purchase.)
- Review and complete your purchase!
Online single purchase ticket sales are open for each draw until 10:30 p.m. (ET) every Friday night. A draw break (10:30 p.m. to 10:40 p.m.) will occur each Friday, and draw sales will reopen for the next draw after 10:40 p.m. Currently on PlayOLG, any LOTTO MAX purchases with ENCORE cannot be purchased during draw breaks on Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays.
And don’t forget, for just a buck you can say yes to ENCORE.
How it works: Now with bigger jackpots possible!
The LOTTO MAX Main Draw jackpot is estimated between $10 million and $60 million, and it grows until there’s a winner. Once the main jackpot reaches $50 million, additional $1 million MAXMILLIONS prizes will also be offered. Your three sets of numbers are eligible for both the LOTTO MAX Main Draw and all MAXMILLIONS Draw(s).
Here’s an example: If the jackpot prizes total $75 million, and the main jackpot is set at $60 million, your numbers give you the chance to win the LOTTO MAX Main Draw jackpot of $60 million, as well as 15 additional MAXMILLIONS Draws for $1 million each. That’s 15 more chances to become a millionaire.
Seven numbers plus one bonus number are drawn during each Main Draw. One additional set of seven numbers are drawn for each MAXMILLIONS Draw.
There are more ways of winning than just hitting the jackpot. In fact, your odds of winning any prize are approximately 1 in 6.6.
To win a prize, your ticket needs to include three or more matching numbers. And of course, if all seven of your numbers match, you could share in a jackpot of up to $60 million.
|Matches||Win||Odds of Winning*|
|7/7||89.25% of the Pools Fund||1 in 28,633,528|
|6/7 + Bonus||3.15% of the Pools Fund||1 in 4,090,504|
|6/7||3.35% of the Pools Fund||1 in 99,768|
|5/7||4.25% of the Pools Fund||1 in 1,584|
|4/7||$20||1 in 71.3|
|3/7 + Bonus||$20||1 in 76.7|
|3/7||Free Play ($5 value – three sets of seven computer-generated numbers valid for the next scheduled draw)||1 in 8.1|
|Any prize||1 in 6.6|
|Matches||Win||Odds of Winning*|
|7/7||$1,000,000||1 in 28,633,528|
* Per $5 play (approximate).
How to claim your prize
So, you’re holding a winning ticket! What’s next?
If you’re collecting cash prizes that are less than $1000, you don’t have to do anything. Your prize is automatically credited to your PlayOLG account. If you’ve won a Free Play, the numbers will be computer-generated and the ticket will be automatically applied to the next lottery draw.
For cash prizes between $1000-$100,000 (and all merchandise prizes), you will be prompted to fill out a Lottery Prize Claim Declaration Form (LPCD Form). Once you’ve successfully submitted your LPCD Form, OLG will handle the rest, either crediting your PlayOLG account or contacting you for more information.
If you’ve won cash prizes that total more than $100,000, congratulations! Fill out your LPCD Form, submit it and the OLG Prize Centre will contact you.
Rules and Regulations
- LOTTO MAX Game Conditions (This link will open in a new window)
- OLG Rules Respecting iGaming Lottery Games (This link will open in a new window)
- Interprovincial Lottery Corporation Rules and Regulations Respecting Lotteries and Lottery Tickets (This link will open in a new window)
While efforts are made to ensure that the rules are accurate and up to date, the game conditions cannot always reflect changes. The Interprovincial Lottery Corporation (ILC) reserves the right to change these game conditions and rules, with or without notice and at such times and in such manner as ILC deems appropriate.
Why wait? Make the world your playground with LOTTO MAX today!